Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ah, the memories!

While I have not really gotten much progress in the knitting or spinning categories, I did manage to find the lost pictures from MDS&W.

Behold, the pre-entrance test of Patience:


I kept singing a song in my head,
by a band named Cake,
where the chorus is "And this long line of cars, are all 'cause of you".

Please note: The center picture is the actual road to the festival. The pictures are an accidental and not terribly good panoramic of when my friend and I were waiting. Be forgiving please, it was nine in the morning after a long drive the day before and I was not at my best.

Then there was the parking and the walking, but we will skip that section.

After that there was the fuzzy animals:

The bunnies,

and the llamas,












and the goats,

and, last but not least,
the sheep.












In one of the big buildings, I found some gorgeous spinning wheels.



I mean, if you really want to have a pretty spinning wheel, there is no doubt that you want something like this. If spinning becomes my primary focus (which it has not, so far) then I will probably get a wheel like this. Something that is art for when I am making art, er, yarn.
Yep.

So there, some of my previously-missing-pictures.
I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

On the Needles

  • Lacy Shrug with Fluffy Cuffs
  • cat toys
  • Scarf to go with gloves
  • Entrelac Blanket