Saturday, August 2, 2008

A technical difficulty

Well, It has been almost a month from my last post and I have a good reason.

My computer died.

I am temporarily using a laptop and hoping to be able to save my hard drive on my old PC. I think that after 5 years of being there for me, the motherboard kicked it. It could have been a fatal overheat of the processor or even a virus that kills the system at BIOS level, frankly I am not sure.
I just know the system won't stay on or even go past F1 for Setup any more.

This is very sad.

I have been planning on doing some posts about yarn and posting about the knit cap I recently finished.

I hope to have the technical issues resolved soon so I can continue to share with you.

Remember, fall is just around the corner and half the year is thoroughly behind us. If you have a sweater you are working on slowly, increase your speed! You don't want to wait till frost is on the ground before you know the sleeves fit and the neck isn't too tight.

Until later,

1 comment:

kasiaiscarly said...

Thanks for stopping by and entering my contest! Next time I see you at YfB you'll have to tell about cattle hearding! That's not something you hear every day!

On the Needles

  • Lacy Shrug with Fluffy Cuffs
  • cat toys
  • Scarf to go with gloves
  • Entrelac Blanket