Friday, August 22, 2008

The things that slow you down

So far knitting and knitting related events are suspended.

Last week I lost my job, so I have been doing temporary labor to fill in the time between now and the trip that was already all set up and planned for at the end of this month.
When I come home from my 'work' I am sore and tired. My only interests are food, shower and sleep.
I plan on having much knitting fun in Minnesota. I hope to visit a knitting store or two and will have pictures to show.
Right now I am working toward making sure this happens and that all the bills are covered.

In the meantime all projects on needles are on hold. I miss them, those projects, but I know we will have our time again.

No comments:

On the Needles

  • Lacy Shrug with Fluffy Cuffs
  • cat toys
  • Scarf to go with gloves
  • Entrelac Blanket