Saturday, May 10, 2008

My how busy I have been

I just got back from Yarn for Breakfast, a local knitting Meetup. This particular event usually is held in Portsmouth, but due to an Arts Festival, it was moved to my neighborhood. Go me! '-)
We chatted and knitted from 9 am until around noon when people started packing up and wandering off.

In the past 24 hours I have completed three projects.

Last night I cast off on a personal designed Wine Bottle Gift Bag. I will finish drawing up the pattern and will be posting it for free here.

This morning I finished the first panel of my easy lace curtains, which is based on the the Jan's Sensational Scarf pattern in the book One Skein Wonders, by Judith Durant. When I actually finish the whole thing and get the pieces blocked and sewn together I will do a write up on it.

I also finished a kids shawl for a friends little girl this morning. I want to add little bows as a finishing touch, but I have to find the things first. A full write up and pics will be upcoming.

So, three projects completed in a very short time. And all in time for Mother's Day.
Mad skillz are here! '-)

Currently my needles are empty.
In an hour or so that will change as I have a friend coming over to take me yarn shopping. She wants to pick up yarn for me to knit her a stuffed nautilus.

No comments:

On the Needles

  • Lacy Shrug with Fluffy Cuffs
  • cat toys
  • Scarf to go with gloves
  • Entrelac Blanket