Monday, May 5, 2008

We begin through the past

Greetings and Welcome!

This is going to be my knitting blog. I have another blog on another server, one that I have had for many a year, but I felt the need to separate the knitting from there as my old friends are not as interested in what I do with yarn.

The next few days I will be copying old posts from that blog and reposting them here. In between I shall be posting about the different designs I am working on and eventually have patterns posted here that will be linked in Ravelry. There will also be posts to comment or respond to things in the knitting world, including podcasts that I listen to. There will be discussions about projects that have gone by and the things I haven't made yet.

In case you can't find me, I am Quasipsyco on Ravelry.

Wondering about the name of the blog? Well, I will discuss that on a future post.

So, tune in and enjoy.

1 comment:

Cheryl in AZ said...

Looking forward to keeping up with your Knitting Quasi
Let me know if you want/are able to go to YfB on Sat morning. Would be glad to take you with, but it can be a longish early part of the day.

On the Needles

  • Lacy Shrug with Fluffy Cuffs
  • cat toys
  • Scarf to go with gloves
  • Entrelac Blanket